How it works:
1. Share your vision with us. After purchasing Photo Curation Services you’ll receive next steps via email, which include uploading steps and a brief questionnaire about the type of project you are wanting to create with your images.
2. Upload your photos using the information provided by your Design Services Account Manager (there is no need to upload into your Artifact Uprising account).
3. Your designer will hand-select images based on your project vision, and upload the selected images into a new gallery in your Artifact Uprising account.
4. Enjoy a gallery of organized and hand-selected images ready to create your next Artifact Uprising project.
- Images to be curated must be provided within 30 days of purchase.
- Once the images are provided you can expect the selected images to be uploaded to your AU account within 4 business days.
- A total of 150-300 images will typically be selected depending on your project vision and the original image quantity provided.
- The Photo Curation Services fee includes one round of photo curation within the image quantity range, no additional revisions or requests are included. One AU gallery with selected images per customer will be provided.
- Photo Curation Services does not include identifying low-resolution images or image resizing. Please upload images that meet the specified requirements listed here.